List of 39 Visa Free Countries Kenyans Can Travel to
Below is a list of List of 39 countries that you can visit visa free with a Kenyan passport in 2022. Kenya’s passport is ranked 74th when it comes to freedom of movement. As a result, Kenyan citizens can travel to many countries visa-free, with an eVisa, or get a visa on arrival. However, they have to get a visa to enter 79 countries.
|Antigua and Barbuda||1 month|
|Hong Kong||90 days|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||up to 3 months|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||1 month|
|Trinidad and Tobago||90 days|
|Uganda||up to three months|
List of 34 Countries Kenyans Can Get Visa On Arrival
How To Travel Visa-Free as a Kenyan?
Kenyans can travel visa-free with a valid passport if they visit a country that has a visa facilitation agreement with Kenya. Please note that some countries may ask for other documents when you enter visa-free. This may include the following:
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of return ticket.
- Evidence of hotel reservation (or any other accommodation).
- Evidence that you have enough money to finance your trip.
Kenyan Citizens eVisa Required
|Gabon||up to 6 months|
|Georgia||up to 3 months|
|Kyrgyzstan||up to 90 days|
|Sao Tome and PrÃincipe||30 days|
Countries Where Kenyan Citizens Can Get a Visa on Arrival
Here are the countries that provide visa on arrival for Kenyan nationals:
|Burkina Faso||1 month|
|Cape Verde||90 days|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||7 days|
|Nepal||up to 90 days|
|Saint Lucia||6 weeks|
|Sierra Leone||1 month|
|South Sudan||3 months|
|Sudan||up to 30 days|
How to Get a Visa on Arrival?
If you hold a Kenyan passport and you need a visa on arrival (VOA), then follow these steps:
- See if a visa on arrival is available. Check the table to see if the country you want to visit issues visas on arrival for Kenyan citizens. If it doesn’t then you won’t be able to get a VOA and you won’t be allowed to enter that country.
- Find the correct airport. Before you depart, check to see which airports in that specific country issue visas on arrival since not all airports do.
- Prepare your documents. You should also prepare a number of documents that may be required for your visa on arrival. These documents differ from country to country, but the general requirements include:
- Your passport
- Visa application form
- Proof of financial means
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Travel Insurance
- Proof of purchased return ticket
- Pay the visa fee. To get a visa on arrival, you have to pay the fee as required by the office that issues your visa. The fee changes based on your country of destination, the visa type and whether it’s a single or a multiple entry visa.
Visa Requirements for Kenyan Citizens
Kenyan citizens cannot enter the following countries without a visa:
|Australia and territories||Honduras||Portugal|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Kazakhstan||Solomon Islands&l